Over 70 job vacancies in Soroti District Service C... (232 views)
29 Officers Jobs at Kiboga District Local Governme... (165 views)
2 job opportunities in brac Uganda bank ltd - Jobs... (146 views)
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (I... (131 views)
Over 30 job vacancies in Kabarole District Service... (128 views)
Thirty six (36) Job at Kabarole District - Career ... (123 views)
Several job vacancies in Pathfinder International ... (121 views)
Exciting job opportunities in Uganda Red Cross Soc... (111 views)
AFENET is hiring - Jobs at AFENET (108 views)
Plumber Jobs at Ministry of Health - Career Opport... (100 views)
Posted date: 2020-Mar-17
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing EML customers
Energy Monitoring Ltd, is looking for a motivated individual to join the energy and industrial division as a Sales Engineer. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Sales Engineer deploys hands on technical support and sales actions in the products assigned in order to maximize the installed base services and resolve customer issues.
A. Job Purpose:
The major purpose of this job is to perform effective customer and prospect coverage to sell energy, industrial products, services and solutions as prescribed by the company. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing EML customers
to identify the scope of work, estimate and sell system adds/modifications and maintenance agreements so as to meet or exceed his/her profitable sales target. The Sales Engineer develops new sales opportunities and addresses and services the needs of established accounts, utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customer's needs. Also, this position is responsible for customer hands on support in the area assigned, technical recommendations and issues resolution (when applicable).
1. Carry out customer visits to ensure maximum coverage.
2. Look out for new potential buyers for company products.
3. Lookout and provide key information in the market place and communicate to management and team.
4. Provide technical assistance/advice to customers.
5. Provide industry and market information to management and team.
6. Manage sales through tenders system up to the commissioning stage.
7. Daily recording and management of sales data in the Customer Relationship Management system.
8. Approach all potential and prospective customers and provide them with tailored solutions.
9. Engage in sales contract preparation in tandem with legal and commercial departments.
10. Ensure timely payment according to the contracts.
11. Achieving sales targets as set out by management.
12. Work closely with brand consultants and managers.
C. Qualifications/Experience and Competencies:
1. A higher diploma or degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or related fields.
2. 2-4 years technical (sales) experience.
3. Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer.
4. Understand the existing market – main players, customers, competitors and an understanding of the standard procurement processes.
5. Have hands-on experience and capability to troubleshoot customers issues
6. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
7. Must have a valid driving license
Questions about this website? Contact Us: [email protected]