Data Entrant Job at Global Health Uganda (GHU) - C... (322 views)
Intern Job at Lutheran World Federation (LWF) - Ca... (222 views)
Volunteer Job at Lutheran World Federation (LWF) -... (187 views)
Livelihoods Technical Coordinator Job at ALIGHT - ... (149 views)
Driver Job at War Child Holland (WCH) - Career Opp... (131 views)
School WASH Officer Job at Agency for Cooperation ... (110 views)
Call for proposals for consultancy to conduct a ba... (107 views)
Online Sales Manager Job at BBB - Career Opportuni... (104 views)
2 Study Nurses Job at Global Health Uganda (GHU) -... (101 views)
Personal Assistant Job at Movit Products Limited (... (101 views)
Posted date: 2020-Jul-02
Responsible for all aspects of property maintenance and management including overseeing and inspecting repair work and reporting on all needed repairs
Responsible for all aspects of property maintenance and management including overseeing and inspecting repair work and reporting on all needed repairs at the companyâ€™s commercial and residential properties, responsible for the supervision of all contractors at the properties., tenancy contracts management, property occupancy and assist management in proper decision making & planning.Â Â
1. Monitor tenant financial details as per the lease / contract and ensure timely invoicing and collection of rent.
2. Issue notices to tenants for non-payment as per lease agreement.
3. Follow-up to ensure that payments are made to service and utility providers on time.
4. Ensuring that expenses are within budgetary limitsÂ
5. Review monthly tenants account reconciliations and submit the same to management.
6. Coordinate tenant move-ins and move-outs, and ""walk-through"" spaces with tenants
7. Acts as primary contact with management to ensure that objectives are being met.Â
8. Prepare and deliver timely, accurate and complete reports to the management.
9. Mitigate business disruption through effective risk management and business continuity programs during and after normal business hours. Support safe and timely recovery and resumption of business operations.
10. Performs periodic regular property inspections and audits.
11. At management's discretion, market and lease the property, qualifying and showing space to prospective tenants, and negotiating new leases and lease renewals.Â
12. Compile annual property budgets and service charge budgets in coordination with finance team.
13. Handling matters in a systematic manner with proper records of correspondences with all stakeholders
14. Filling of all correspondence and legal documents relating to a particular property portfolio both in soft and hard copies
15. Ensure that commercial buildings are fully let at all times
16. To ensure the highest possible tradability of the properties through a strategic tenant mix
17. Ensure adherence to relevant government/authority regulations, including Occupational Health & Safety Act.
1. Oversee preparation of preventive maintenance plans and schedules for regular and periodic maintenance inspections in conjunction with property team to follow up on quality and execution.Â
2. Perform environmental hazard management/planning and remediation
3. Management and supervision of maintenance works on site
4. Overall upkeep of the property to a high standard
5. Ensure development and implementation of a maintenance plan for the buildings
6. Develop and maintain sound community and stakeholder relationships.
7. Enforce occupancy policies and procedures.
8. Monitor tenant works to ensure that any structural changes to the premises are done within the allowable limits after proper approvals have been sought by the tenants
9. Maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints.
10. Participate in the negotiation of service contracts for maintenance
11. Check to ensure that service providers carry out repairs within the limits of delegated authority
12. Approve service provider after confirming that works are satisfactory.
13. Liaise with service and utility providers for efficient service provision.
14. Ensure timely completion as well as within budget for all maintenance related works.
15. Carryout weekly building inspections and audits. These inspections can be done more frequent whenever needed.
16. Oversee the security function at the properties
17. Develop Systems operating procedures for all building functions including; security, cleaning, generators, HVAC, electrical, plumbing fire fighting etc
18. Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
19. Manage emergency preparedness drills including; fire drills, active shooter, etc
20. Ensure timely billing of utilities including; water, electricity, DSTV, etc.
â€˘ Bachelors of science in constructions management, Quantitative surveying, Civil engineering or Estates management
Â Â Â Â â€˘ At least 5 years of experience in real estate or construction management.
â€˘ Ability to interpret; architectural, mechanical and electrical drawings.
â€˘ Ability to review and interpret BoQs
â€˘ Knowledge of Microsoft suite
â€˘ Property management software
â€˘ Use of AutoCAD or Archicad softwares
Interested candidates should send their cv and cover letter to recruitmentlegacygroupug.com Before 11th July 2020
Questions about this website? Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org