Assistant Inventory Management Officer Job at Ugan... (248 views)
Office Attendant Job at Uganda Heart Institute - C... (225 views)
IWRM Field Officer Job at Aidenvironment - Career ... (180 views)
Agricultural Administration Officer Job at Netherl... (166 views)
Procurement Officer Job at Uganda Heart Institute ... (162 views)
Protection Officer Job at Lutheran World Federatio... (152 views)
IT Officer Job at Welthungerhilfe (WHH) - Career O... (144 views)
Customer Experience (142 views)
3D DESIGNER (furniture) - NILE HOUSE UGANDA LIMITE... (141 views)
Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist Job at AVSI... (134 views)
Posted date: 2021-Jan-05
Nile House Uganda Limited, a leading furniture maker in Uganda is looking to recruit a Production/Site Manager.
Job Title: Production/site manager
1. Take lead in the furniture production including taking measurements, drawing furniture, pricing, production planning etc.
2. Responsible for machines and tools maintenance
3. Part of teaching body. Continuously train and develop other workers to be of better standard
4. Innovation in furniture sales
5. Exercise technical and administrative supervision over subordinate workers.
6. Plan the use of subordinate workers, equipment, facilities, and materials based on workload projections.
7. Establish deadlines, priorities, and work sequences, in accordance with general work schedules, methods, and policies established by higher-level supervisors. 8. Determine the number and types of workers needed to accomplish specific projects.
9. Assign work to individual workers by verbal or written instructions.
10. Plan construction, and repair a variety of supply, shipping, and storage containers and similar items.
11. Ensure items are built and constructed for shipping, storage, supply, bracing, etc.
12. Select containers, protective devices, cushioning materials, methods, and techniques needed for packing a variety of tools, parts, equipment, and other items. 13. Operate a variety of power tools and coordinate with the health and safety team to ensure that all guidelines are met for the safety of workers.
Education and Experience:
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
1. Carpentry Level ll from a recognized institution.
2. Trades test certificate would be an added advantage.
3. Ordinary level or its equivalent such as UJTC
1. Must have worked with a reputational company for at least 5 years and must have knowledge and experience running carpentry machinery
2. Must have worked in a leading position in the production in a fully equipped machine shop for at least 3 years
3. Must have knowledge in the whole area of production from, planning, production to leading production.
â€˘ Must be very detail oriented, highly self-motivated and willing to learn from and also train others
davidnilehouse.co.ugÂ Â orÂ Â financenilehouse.co.ug and copy in supremejobsuggmail.comÂ
Questions about this website? Contact Us: [email protected]