Assistant Inventory Management Officer Job at Ugan... (239 views)
Office Attendant Job at Uganda Heart Institute - C... (217 views)
IWRM Field Officer Job at Aidenvironment - Career ... (170 views)
Agricultural Administration Officer Job at Netherl... (154 views)
Procurement Officer Job at Uganda Heart Institute ... (153 views)
Protection Officer Job at Lutheran World Federatio... (141 views)
3D DESIGNER (furniture) - NILE HOUSE UGANDA LIMITE... (135 views)
IT Officer Job at Welthungerhilfe (WHH) - Career O... (128 views)
Customer Experience (127 views)
Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist Job at AVSI... (121 views)
Posted date: 2021-Jan-08
Performing a wide range of technical hydrogeological tasks.
* Performing a wide range of technical hydrogeological tasks.
â€˘ Conducting field hydrogeological and geophysical surveys on the ground;
* Analysis of field data, preparation of conclusions and recommendations based on the results of field research;
* Preparation of hydrogeological and geophysical reports on water search;
* Preparation of the drilling program in accordance with the budget and work schedule.
* Preparation of commercial offers and technical tasks;
* Support of the drilling process.
Mandatory requirements for the candidate:
â€˘ Diploma of the hydrogeologist or engineer-geomechanics;
â€˘ Experience in the mining industry;
â€˘ 5-10 years of professional experience,;
* Knowledge of hydrogeology, basic Geology and geomechanics;
* Experience in conducting field hydrogeological research.
â€˘ English language.
Questions about this website? Contact Us: [email protected]